To be considered for membership, professionals must meet the following requirements:
- Four years in business/experience (in their applying category).
- Be a full-time wedding industry professional
- Be fully insured and licensed according to industry laws and standards.
- Conduct a substantial amount of business with Rhode Island clients and vendors.
- Must attend two member meetings prior to applying
- Receive our Membership Packet to learn more about RIWG (fill out the form below).
- For those professionals who meet our requirements and subscribe to our Code of Ethics (PDF), the Rhode Island Wedding Group can offer an unprecedented opportunity to grow your business and stay at the forefront of the wedding industry.
- If you meet these categories we welcome you to apply to become a member.
You must attend two of our member meetings prior to submitting your application. If you have not yet attended two meetings please view our calendar here to see where and when the next meeting is.
Any questions on membership or about the group please email us at email@example.com